Here are some things special Easter events you can take the kids to this weekend and if you’re lucky get a glimpse of our floppy eared furry friend in the process.
1. Is your little one into trains and interested in the Easter Bunny? Ride the East Bunny Express at the New Hope and Ivyland Railroad. The Easter bunny visits with every child on the train, poses for pictures and presents each child with a special gift. Advance tickets are recommended and if you purchase them online you receive $2 off. Check out their website for more information.
2. Staying along the train route, you can ride the Easter Bunny Train at the Strasburg Railroad with Peter Cottontail himself. Not only will this be a special trip with the Easter Bunny, but each child will receive a gift and this will be a special train with 2 steam locomotives on the same train. he Easter Bunny Train runs throughout the weekend. Check their website for more information.
3. Join in the Easter fun with the Garden State Discovery Museum all weekend long. Saturday, March 22nd, they kick off the holiday weekend with their Peep Peep Show as they welcome some cute little chicks into the world. Sunday, at 1:00pm, take part in their Easter Egg Hunt, as children are invited to search the museum high and low for colorful eggs. Finish off the festive weekend Monday, from noon to 3:00pm, with Fun and Food from around the world. Each room features a new world from France to Taiwan while trying your hand at some native goodies in the process.
4. Maybe you’ve had enough of the Easter Egg Hunts! How about some bouncing!! You can bounce it up at Bounce U in Cherry Hill Saturday March 23rd, from 7-9pm. Pizza and drinks are available. $9.95 to bounce, make it $13.95 for bouncing and pizza. They will also feature face painting and an Easter Egg hunt, every kid gets a prize.
5. Pump it up in Marlton, NJ is featuring a special Easter Egg Hunt for the kids 34″ to age 6, Friday March 22nd from 9:30am to noon. Entertain (and hopefully tire out) your little ones with a morning of jumping, bouncing, sliding and Easter egg hunting (hello nap). If you don’t live near the Marlton Pump it up, check out the website to find a Pump it up in your area, they may also be featuring a special Easter event.
Looking for things to do next week to keep your little ones entertained, come back tomorrow and I’ll clue you in to what’s going on around the area.